Friday, September 06, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Colourful

 Good Morning all! It's been a while, but I promise myself I WILL do more art! LOL!  So I just had to do some colourful play in my art journal for the latest challenge at 

Try it on Tuesday

Make it Colourful



Kept it pretty simple, used a gelli print I have had forever, some splatters, some stencil butter in turquoise, my little rebel lady, and doodles. Nothing fancy but I get a bit messy!

Thanks for taking a peek and do check out what the fabulous design team have done for this challenge!

((HUGS)) 

Helen


9 comments:

  1. I love the gelli print background and your lady is a hoot. Thanks for sharing this fun and quirky entry at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun make! It's such a colourful design and your rebel lady made me smile 😊. I hope you are keeping well and thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant! Growing old disgracefully is the way to go! Thanks for joining in Helen! Hope all is going well, hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Helen. This is such a fun piece! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete