Thursday, September 05, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #253- S is for Summer

 Hello all! It has been a while since I have actually sat down and spent some much needed me time to get to some art... and what better way to get out of my slump than with an awesome challenge from the Sistahs at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

I usually love Summer, but I have to say, I'm glad it's over! Wasn't one of my best ones..... but it's almost over, fall is near, and I am playing!

So, I made an art journal page for the challenge...

S is for Summer


I started out by listing all the things I wanted to get done this summer, added some gesso, some splatters, some gelli print papers I have had laying in my stash for a while, some washi tape, my favourite lady and a quote! Pretty simple, but hey.. I arted!!


Have a graet rest of the summer all!

((HUGS))

Helen

4 comments:

  1. Ha! We've missed you! I always use the phrase "Why do today what I can put off until tomorrow" so this one is especially endearing to me. Thanks so much for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Helen. I like this page a lot. It's hard getting back into things but you certainly haven't lost any skills in your art break. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete