Tuesday, June 18, 2024

More Than Words - Complimentary Colours

 Hi all! More Than Words has a fantastic challenge this month....

COMPLIMENTARY COLOURS

It has been ages since I created and this challenge is just what I needed to get my art-y butt in gear! LOL! Blues and Orange... my favourite complimentary colour combo!



I used some distress paints, some stencils, some orange acrylic paint, white marker, washi tape, my little person and a quote! What a great challenge and such fabulous inspiration from the design team! You really need to check it out!

Have a cool week! 

((HUGS)) 

Helen

6 comments:

  1. Another super piece Helen. Blue and orange are fabulous together, aren't they? hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this creation. Have a great day. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same!! Everyone says I have a look and after a recent employee eval it was mentioned they receive a look when they ask a question. hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete