Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Book Pages

 Hi all! It has been a minute since I art-ed, and with the heat wave sweeping through this week, I dusted off my art supplies and am creating! First thing I just had to do, was the current challenge at

 Try it on Tuesday

""Book Pages"


I used some distress spray for the background, some stencils, book pages , my favourite little reading girl, and a quote. Nothing earth-shattering but it was fin to play. 

You really need to check out what the design team have done with this challenge... awesomeness!!

Thanks all and stay cool this week!

((HUGS))

Helen


9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you posting at TIOT. It's great to see you back online with these fun pieces. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! I lost my mojo for a bit! LOL!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, love your page and how you added the book pages - amazing 😊. I hope your keeping well and thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page Helen, it's absolutely gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely to see you with us again Helen, this is a fantastic page, I love the details and the images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great page Helen, love the inky background for this sweet little girl.
    Lovely to see you joining us at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete