Thursday, March 28, 2024

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #248 S is for Snarky

 Good Morning all! Well.... it has been a busy month but I just had to do the challenge over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this month...

"S is for Snarky

For those who know me, I absolutely love snarkiness!!! 


So, I made a messy art journal spread, added some embossing, some stamping, some washi, my snarky little girl and a snarky sentiment! 


I do hope you check out the Sistahs inspiration on the blog... they are priceless! 

Have a fabulous rest of the month!

((HUGS))

Helen


5 comments:

  1. I love this page, made me laught! Hugs Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttt
    Yessssssssss sistah!
    I love that sentiment!!!
    That wee girl for sure has a look of snark to her
    Thanks for getting your snark on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another fantastically snarky journal page! Love it! Thanks for sharing at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you!!! I adore this statement. Thanks for playing Helen!

    ReplyDelete