Saturday, September 05, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #168: F is for Friends

 Good Morning all my snarky pals! 

Edna has a great new challenge this week at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ...

"F is for Friends"




For this challenge I made a 6" x 6'" art journal page using some Golden Iridescent Copper which I painted over the page, and then used a stencil The Crafter's Workshop .. TCW461 Rosetta to wipe away some of the paint from the base.  I added some circles using a stamp and Archival Sepia ink. I then spritzed on some Tattered Angles Burlap mist, added my image, some washi tape and my sentiment! Easy Peasy!



I do hope you will join Edna and the Sistahs for this fun challenge! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

-


14 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is soooooooo true!!!
    Awesome page sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so true! LOL! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just how would you describe us? ROFL! This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha love that sentiment, absolutely true and awesome journal page and those images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! So worried about how my friends would describe me. This is just fab, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could not have picked a better image for that sentiment! As always, your artsy background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete