Friday, September 06, 2024

Tag Tuesday - School Days

 Hi all.. again! Do you believe, I have created 3 projects in the past 2 days! Yahoo!

This tag was made for an awesome challenge over at Tag Tuesday with the theme as 

School Days



I loved this challenge! I used some old October Afternoon papers from my stash, some molding paste through a Tim Holtz stencil, some washi, some ink through a stencil, a bit of doodling, my favourite little student and a sentiment. 

Thanks for the great challenge, and do check out what the design team has done!

((HUGS)) 

Helen

8 comments:

  1. I love this face! What a great tag Helen. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this little student, i bet he is a hoot to have in class! thank you for linking to my challenge at tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Tag. Happy Tuesday

    much🤍love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just brilliant Helen, made me smile instantly!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete