Sunday, November 10, 2019

AVJ - Window on my World

This month at A Vintage Journey, the challenge is to make a piece with a window to represent a Window on my World. Right now, my world is all about ART and looking out my studio window, I see the first gentle fall of snowflakes!

This piece I made is made with a computer board, that I gessoed, added embellishments, paints, waxes and sprays! It is about 14" long and sits on my desk at the moment!


Thanks for the great challenge and to remind me to take a moment to see what is outside my window! Even if it is snow!

Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

3 comments:

  1. My goodness - what a great project Helen! So many wonderful details with your varied ephemera - and that great window in the white focal point - a creative repurpose of a computer board! thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic piece of altered art - I love the smoky neutral colour tones and the subtle embellishment additions to the computer board textures. So beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete