Thursday, November 07, 2019

SOSS - T is for TEA - I am the Queen!

Good morning all! Join Edna and all the sistahs for the new challenge at
 Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this week! T is for Tea! What a great challenge!

I first made my background using my gelli plate and some circle stamps from Art Foamies. I then added some word stamping here and there, added my lady and quote! The lady actually looks a bit like Edna! LOL! 


Thanks for the great challenge!!

Nov. 19 update … I am the Queen!!!!

((HUGS))

Helen

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, how much do I LOVE this! Another great make, Helen, Jo x SoSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all kinds of fab! Gorgeous background, the perfect image... and the sentiment!!! :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant - next time I go out for a smart afternoon tea with my friends I'm going to steal that phrase. Perfect for our Tea challenge at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
    It's the ONLY way to drink a cuppa!!
    Thanks for tea-ing it up (pinkies up) with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete