Saturday, January 12, 2019

January BLUES

Happy winter everyone! It has been grey and freezing here this past week, so what better way to spend my time, but to play!

I created this mixed media altered computer board and used my 2019 word of the year... INSPIRE as inspiration!

It was fun and easy to do and I love how it turned out!


Think I may do some more today, as it is still dreary and freezing out!

I will submit this to the following as well.....

Mixed Media Place  - inspired by the winter moodboard colors

Mixed Media and Art - inspired by the blues!

More Mixed Media challenges - anything goes with blues!

Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

8 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful take on our challenge! Thanks for playing with Mixed Media and Art this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative project! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is full of details, textures ... awesome!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete