Tuesday, January 01, 2019

White with 1 January Challenge

Good Morning all and Happy New Year to each of you!

Today is the reveal of the first color of the New Year at White with 1 and I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing team! The girls are so talented and have tons of inspiration for you!

Our first color and mood board of this New Year....



This color is just so cozy and yummy!!! 
I made my layout using the cookies and straight lines of the noodles! Added some splatters, a few embellishments and a photo of what January means to me.... coziness and relaxing!



I do hope you join us this month!! Can't wait to see your creativity shine!

((HUGS))

Helen


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Helen...although it is making me hungry for some cookies...lol
    I love the angles you have created with the straight lines and then adding the pretty round buttons for the cookies.
    Great job and congrats on being on the design team! :)

    ReplyDelete