Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Say it With Flowers

 Good morning all my crafty peeps! I do hope you are enjoying the Spring weather... finally! 

 For the next 2 weeks, the challenge over at Try it on Tuesday is.... 


  "Say it With Flowers"

For this challenge I did a scrapbook/arty type layout....


I had a couple sheets of this gorgeous scrappy paper, I just HAD to use for this challenge. I cut out some of the shapes and popped them up on the main page...
 here are a few closeups for you...




I do hope you will join us for this fun challenge and check out what my teammates have done... awesome inspiration! 

Have a fabulous week! 

((HUGS))

Helen








13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page Helen. That little girl is adorable. She made me smile. Very nice. Have a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful page! I love how you layered the pieces together and the 3D look - perfect 😀. Wishing you a happy week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with your beautiful scene on this Helen! WOW! Really stunning details and the way that you've layered and popped them up is brilliantly done! She looks so happy to be in her floral garden! Thanks so much for having me along as a guest for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki!! And glad you were our guest designer with your gorgeous project! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  4. Lovely page Helen and I just love the wording !

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly fabulous layering to make such a brilliant little scene for this cute girl. Hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic happy page, the quote made me smile today, super layers as well.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous page Helen, that little girl is so sweet and the background so pretty - wonderful quote - LOVE the last line!
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete