Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Splash & Splatters

Good morning all! 

There is a new challenge up for the next two weeks at Try it on Tuesday!!



The challenge is "Splash and Splatters". 


For this challenge, I actually used gel medium to adhere a napkin I had laying around with splashes and splatters on it! (I know.. I cheated... but it works!!). I then stamped a heart image on the edge and heat embossed this with black embossing powder. I used a couple blue PITT pens to highlight the heart! I added my sentiment... and voila! Done!!! 


You can make any creative project for this challenge, just remember... share it with us within 2 weeks!

Check out what my team mates did for this challenge at Try it on Tuesday and leave them some love!!! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

Product Used:
Napkin - a gift from a friend!
Love Heart stamp and sentiment - Dina Wakley
Pitt pens - cobalt blue and teal
Ranger Archival ink - Jet black
Ranger Embossing powder - black



16 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Helen! I think we both used he same napkins! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That napkin works great for splash and splatters. Great piece Helen! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I love this and the napkin works so well with the splashes and splatters 😁. The colours and design are perfect too! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and the napkin creates a lovely soft texture to your background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful Helen- the splatters, the heart, the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fabulous card and the napkin was perfect with all the splashes of blue.
    Sorry I am late calling in, stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love your splash and splatter napkin

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Helen, your napkin looks great with the heart stamped and embossed! Love the quote you have used! Sorry to be so late - mundane day to day stuff stopped me getting to the computer! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Helen! I love the colours and that napkin background!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete