Friday, April 03, 2020

ATC Around the World - Exciting News and #64 challenge: Easter

Hello all my crafty buddies!! I have some exciting news to share... I have been asked to join the Design Team at ATC Around the World challenge blog and I am trilled!! I have been making ATC's for years and have entered many times here, so was totally blown away to be asked! 
Of course I said yes!!!

This month, April 2020, the them is #64 - Easter.

I searched my stash for little bunnies but couldn't find any hiding, so I made a vintage style ATC for this. Some inks, some stamping, a Tim Holtz paper doll with her new Easter Frock on!



I know most of us will be celebrating Easter differently than we have in past years, but do have a great Easter whatever you do end up doing!

Thanks for taking a peek and hope you can join the challenge at ATC Around the World!

((HUGS))

Helen

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Helen. And I like your Easter bonnet and Easter frock lady. This is a beautiful vintage style ATC. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC! I`m happy that you said yes!!! ;)

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Conny! And thanks for having me! ((HUGS)) Helen

      Delete