Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Beauty of Nature

Good Morning all and Happy Spring! The winter days are finally going and the spring bulbs are starting to shoot up their heads! Yipee! 

So, what a perfect challenge at Try it on Tuesday but to celebrate the "Beauty of Nature"

There were so many ideas running through my mind for this challenge, but I ended up doing a Spring scrapbook layout to document the Beauty of Nature! I haven't scrapped for a while and it was a joy digging through my stuff to find what I needed! 


It was even a challenge for me to use soft pastels as this is a color palette I never use!!

I do hope you will join me and my team mates at Try it on Tuesday 
and show us your Beauty of Nature!

((HUGS))

Helen

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The soft pastel colours and pretty papers with the flowers, washi tape, sentiment, pearls and splatters looks stunning - I love it 😁. Wishing you a happy new week, stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jo! You stay well also!! ((HUGS)) Helen

      Delete
  2. I love the soft colours and the lovely images you used for your beautiful scrapbook page. The flower photo looks lovely.
    Stay safe and well Helen.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful spring page Helen. Do you have spring in your area yet? Your page is making me wish our little dusting of snow was not here. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! Spring is starting here... slowly! Soon enough it will be time to get outside and spring clean the gardens! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  4. Your page is an absolute delight, Helen. The gorgeous pastels and lots of clean space simply serve to make your image and wonderful collage pop. I love the echoing of the floral arrangement at the top, too. Perfectly designed.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page Helen, love the soft pastel shades and that's a really pretty flower image. Love the quote you used, so very true.
    Have a great day and stay safe.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is so lovely.
    Stay safe and well Helen!
    Hugs Marjut

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Helen, a lovely image and a fun quote that so go together! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of white space to create a light airiness to this lovely spread - it's springtime on a page! Lovely celebration of the beauty of nature.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete