Saturday, January 27, 2024

Try it on Tuesday - Text

 Good morning all! Finally getting back into making some art of sorts, and the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday was just the inspiration I needed for this art journal spread! The design team (which is the best DT out there in my opinion! Miss you gals) have created some amazing inspiration for this challenge. Do check them out! 

 The theme for this next couple of weeks is "TEXT", so I just had to use the little girl reading TEXT, adding TEXT stamping, and a little TEXT underneath! 


Thanks for the great challenge girls!!

((HUGS))

Helen

Feb 13 - Picked for Top 5!!! 

13 comments:

  1. Yes, they do... I know that I have almost a flippin' novella from certain times in my past. What a fab spread, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous page Helen, love the image and that's a great quote.
    Lovely to see you playing along with us at TioT.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Avril! Nice to play again! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! I think they do! Absolutely love this Helen! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday- a lovely surprise!, Hugh, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you linking up Helen. And your sweet girl isn't even very sassy in this piece. But I bet she could be. Smile. Thanks for linking up to AJJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika... the next one will be snarky ... I promise! LOL!!

      Delete
  5. Love your journal spread Helen, so nice to see you joining in the challenge at TIOT, great sentiment as usual, miss your fun wordings !

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete