Saturday, January 20, 2024

SOSS #246 - N is for New

 Howdy all! It's been a while so this year look out! LOL!  

The Sistahs over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have a brand NEW challenge up for the NEW Year...

"N is for New"

You really have to go check out what all the Sistahs on the design team have done.. they rocked it!

I made a little snarky card for this challenge.... 

A New Year, a New me! NOT!!

(I did use some new stencils on my gel plate for this one).


I do hope you are all having a great start to2024,
 and thanks for the great challenge gals!

((HUGS))

Helen

Feb 7/24.... And I'm a princess!! Thanks ladies  

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you back online Helen. I love this little lady. Happy 2024 to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Well, hello lovely lady, so good to see you posting at SoSS. We miss yah! Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Good to be back, and miss you all toq!

      Delete
  3. Woohoo!!! Helen is back!!! We've missed your snark girlfriend. Thanks so much for this awesome entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules!!!! More snarkiness coming!! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Yay, you're back! This is absolute snarky perfection! We miss you lovely lady. Glad to see you back at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris!!! Best get my snarky butt back in gear this year!!!

      Delete
  5. Muah ha ha ha ha ha - yessssssss
    I love sooooo much about this sistah!
    Thanks for ringing in the new year with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete