Thursday, February 08, 2024

SOSS #247 - W is for Winter

 Hi all! A day playing and I just had to do the new challenge over at

 Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

W is for Winter

I made a card having spread a bunch of paint underneath, applied a stencil on top and wiped away some of the paint. I then embossed some snowflakes with white. I added my little girl, some washi, some splatters and of course, a little snarky saying! 


I hope your winter isn't too harsh and you get time to check out what the design team have done at the Sisterhood!

((HUGS))

Helen


10 comments:

  1. Muah ha ha ha ha ha
    #truth
    Thanks for celebrating winter with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Once a sister always a sister - love this, Helen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still got it! I love this so much! LOL! Great to see your brilliance again at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it.. it's true .. season doesn't change that they are a twat but we are probably more included to say it in winter months. Thanks for joining in the winter fun with the Sisterhood of Snark.

    ReplyDelete