Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Use 3 colours (black stamping and base colour if you wish).

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday, we have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks...

Use 3 Colours (black stamping and base color if you want).


I made an art journal spread using Purple, Red, and Green!  What a colour combination, but it turned out ok... I think! I used distress oxides, some washi tape, my favourite old lady and a sentiment! 


I do hope you will see what the design team made for this challenge!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

((HUGS))

Helen


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation. Love the colour combination. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets her answer 😀. Another great page Helen. Hugs Erika have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know where you get your sentiments but they always make me laugh out loud, fabulous page Helen

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic quote to go with the page you created Helen, the colours work so well together.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I've stopped laughing.....I really love this colourful background Helen! I really love the colours, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous page Helen love this old lady and that quote. The background really did turn out well.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art journal page. Love this wonderful image and the super fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete