Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Mini Album Mania - #1

 Good Morning all! Today I have a little 4" x 6" mini album I made using an old journal cover and some 4x6" mixed media postcards I have made! 19 pages in this little guy! It is for a new challenge blog... 

Mini Album Mania

For this mini, I used mostly 7 Dots Studio paper I have had for ages, and lots of stencils, inks, collage and such!  I had fun just playing for this challenge!













Thanks for the great challenge and looking forward to the next one!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Helen, this is absoLutely fantastic, love it! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WOW, Helen! I just love your fabulous mini album...it's fabulous! Your cover is gorgeous, and each page is a delight! Thank you so much for joining us at Mini Album Mania! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! That cover is just outstanding - lots of fun inside too! Thanks for joining in at MAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Helen this is fabulous, love all the details - each page is a delight. Lovely to see you crafting again. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Avril! It has been a while!!!

      Delete
  5. All the work you put into this fabulous album was worth it! So much to peruse and discover! So glad you joined us at Mini Album Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini album and I love all the pages.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at https://minialbummania.blogspot.com.
    Hugs Rachelle
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete