Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Summer Blooms

 Good Morning all!  Today at Try it on Tuesday, we have a new challenge 

for the next couple of weeks...

"Summer Blooms"


I decided to fussy cut some summer blooms from some flower paper I have had for ages, I cut the same flowers that matched the bottom paper, added some butterflies, stamping and ink... and a card to send to a friend!



I do hope you will join me for this challenge and check out what our amazing design team have come up with!

((HUGS))

Helen




9 comments:

  1. It's fun to see you make a card Helen. I do miss the snarky comment, but I love this wonderful design. Have a gerat week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a romantic and very feminine card you created, Helen. I love the flowers you fussy cut and the charming butterflies, too. Even the shape of the card is a bit unique. Some lucky friend will definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Helen, such pretty soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful floral card Helen, it must have taken ages to fussy cut those beautiful flowers.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne! Not too long, I find it relaxing to fussy cut!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card love the fussy cut flowers and little butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete