Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Birds and/or Feathers

 Good Morning all! Hope you are enjoying your Spring, and what a great challenge we have this next two weeks at Try it on Tuesday..

 "Birds and/or Feathers"

A perfect challenge for all the spring birds having their little ones! We have 2 sets of Robins building their second nests already... one at our back light, and one on our front porch! 

I also have been busy doing spring gardening, so I made an art journal spread reflecting this....



I used a scrapbook paper with feathers on it, printed a pigeon from the internet, added some stenciled circles, some washi tape and my sentiment! 

Hope you can join us and also go check out what our amazing design team has come up with! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS)) 

Helen


12 comments:

  1. This page is great Helen. I feel like that pigeon after gardening too. Smile. Happy week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually laughed when I read the sentiment. And that poor pigeon looks as exhausted as I feel at times. This is quite a clever entry and I am in total awe of how you interpreted this theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome Helen! The sentiment is brilliant. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous fun page Helen I am smiling at the quote you added and the exhausted bird image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great page Helen, love that image of the exhausted pigeon just perfect for the quote

    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Helen, your quotes always make me laugh,

    Joan

    ReplyDelete