Tuesday, May 02, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Use a stencil!

 Hello all! Hope you are all well!  I love the new challenge we have at Try it on Tuesday

"Use a Stencil"


I love using my stencils! And I do have quite a few!!! I used a favourite scrap paper I have been hoarding and this was just what I needed for this challenge. I used a stencil and TCW stencil butter for the apricot stenciling. I also stenciled some teal green ink over another stencil here and there. Added some embellishments, my favourite quote of late, and some sentiments. 


I do hope you take some time over these next couple of weeks and show us your stenciled projects! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen





18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful LO Helen. Fabulous colours and I really do love that quote. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using stencils too. You used yours so well on this page also. No snarky comments either-smile. This is a great page Helen. Happy May-hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika!!! (Snarky for the next couple!! LOL).

      Delete
  3. What a stunning page! I love how you used the stencils over the paper, it adds lovely texture and brings your design together beautifully - perfect ๐Ÿ˜Š. Wishing you a very Happy May! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background Helen ,lovely colours and sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stencilled details do add lots of interest and I love the quote you have used - so true, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and detailed Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a fantastic way you used the stencils Helen and I had to smile at the sentiment and focal image you used.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous page Helen, love all the details added to the background paper, and the touches of apricot really draw the eye. A great image and quote too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absoluty beautiful LO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ happy day

    ReplyDelete