Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Rainbow Colours

 Good Morning all! Today we have a new challenge up at Try it on Tuesday


Rainbow Colours

I made an art journal page, painting rainbow colours on my page and added some gold foiled stars to this. I then stamped a rainbow from a stamp I have had for forever, coloured that in with rainbow colours, added a sentiment, and done. 



I do hope you will check out what our amazing design team have come up with. 
Join us for this challenge and share your rainbow colours! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

14 comments:

  1. Pearshapedchris (Blogger doesn't know me!)
    What a brilliant page, I would be leaving it open at this page and standing it up to see every morning! Instant cheer! Big hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun rainbow Helen. The stars work great too and add some sparkle to your page. I hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow AND rainbow colors on the background, that is a double take on the challenge. Looks very pretty and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a colourful happy page to look at Helen, the rainbow and colours sure brightened my day.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this page! Shouts happy day each time you see it. Great job Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright and happy rainbow in the starry sky - love that quote too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Helen, such a happy colourful creation. Fabulous journal page that could be replicated in so many different formats. FABULOUS!!
    Happy Crafting Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete