Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Keep it Simple

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday


we have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks... 

 "Keep it Simple"


Well, I just HAD to do a simple snarky project! 

What could be simpler than adding some ink over a couple stencils, a few splatters, some stamped birds, a photo, some washi tape and a sentiment! LOL!!



Hope you all have a good day and get creative! Please do share your projects with us, we would love to see them! 


((HUGS))

Helen


19 comments:

  1. Have to love that sentiment Helen, fab piece💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having your snarkiness back Helen. this page is great, and that quote is perfect. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and fun page! It really made me smile and I'm loving the simplicity of the stencilling and additions - perfect 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous- love that girl's expression! I love the stencilling - it works perfectly, hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic piece Helen, that quote is super.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Helen, So beautiful design and great quote.
    Have a nice day, Big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile Helen - the expression on her face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous page Helen I love the expression on that girls face and coupled with the quote - just brilliant.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see you embracing your dark side Helen lol! The snark is great but I love the layout, the stenciling and the colours too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW wonderful page Helen, I love your background and the great quote.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete