Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Birds and the Bees

Good morning all! I am so thrilled to be a guest designer for Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers this week!! The challenge is all about "The Birds and the Bees".... and what better way than to do an art journal spread!

This spread was made using some background stamping covered over with ink sprays of all sorts of colors! I then added some crackle paste over a square stencil, and sprayed some more! Added a couple rub-ons and some stamping and my little guys!

This is just something my husband would have told our sons when they were little!! LOL!! Good thing I chatted to them about the "Birds and the Bees".


Hope you can join the challenge!!!!  ((HUGS))

Helen

8 comments:

  1. That's absolutely hilarious! I love the symbolism of the French bread too! Thanks for being a wonderful queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant! Love everything about this, helen. Thanks for being a fabulous queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha this is another awesome project Helen!!
    Thanks so very much for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love this! The background, the boys - not to mention the sentiment! Perfect interpretation. You wear the crown well!

    ReplyDelete