Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Magical

 Good Morning all! 

Today at Try it on Tuesday

we have a new challenge up for the next couple of weeks...

"Make it Magical"


For this challenge I made a couple of 4" x 6" postcards using mostly paper piecing from a paper pack from AB Studios! 


The little fairies from this set are magical to me with their little fairy wings and all!

I do hope you will join us this next couple weeks, and do check out what my wonderful team mates have done!

Have a magical couple of weeks! 

((HUGS))

Helen


8 comments:

  1. Oh my, those postcards are so adorable! The little fairies with their fairy wings are beautiful and I love how you layered everything together - perfect 😀. Such fabulous inspiration! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Helen. I like their quirkiness. Hope all is well hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Helen, I love them 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really cute, adorable magical cards Helen, the images and layers are fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete