Friday, July 15, 2022

A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog - Guest Designer!

 Good Morning all! Today I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer over at

 A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog

This month's challenge is Dogs or Cats!


I made 5 ATC's for this challenge using images from Vera lane Studios! 

(I love these snarky little cats!)


The backgrounds are from gelli prints I have done over the past couple month, colored the images with Inktense crayons, added some stamping and washi.. and done!


Thanks to the girls at A Tiny Craft for letting me share my work this month! 

I hope you check out what the design team came up with and join the girls! 


(HUGS))

Helen

5 comments:

  1. Adorable and I love a pun, great backgrounds and of course supper cute kitties. Super happy to have you as our GDT this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun ATCs. Those cat images are wonderful. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssss sistah! I love these ever so much!!!
    Thanks for being our guest for this challenge

    ReplyDelete