Sunday, May 15, 2022

SOSS - F Words

 Hello all! It's been a while and the challenge over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is just what I needed to get the mojo going after a couple months off! 

Edna and my old teammates (miss you all terribly!) have come up with some amazing inspiration for this next two weeks challenge....


This challenge was perfect for what has been happening in my life for the past couple of months, and I just had to art journal it! Although you can't read the journaling around the outside, it was painful to write, but oh so needed! 


I even used my favourite "F Word" in the background! 

Thanks girls for the great challenge!

Miss you loads!

((HUGS))

Helen

9 comments:

  1. Great jounral page. hope that life improves for you. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've made that background - awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much fuckery afoot!
    I effffffing love this sistah!
    Thanks for breaking out your best F words for Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I just HAD to do this one!

      Delete
  4. I know I commented on IG but wanted to say once again that we miss you and your wonderfully snarky sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is f*ing brilliant! I'm glad you drew my attention to the background - just one more layer of amazing. So good to see you visiting us!

    ReplyDelete