Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Halloween

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday

we have a brand new spooky challenge up for the next couple weeks...

 Halloween


For this challenge I made a fun ghoulish art journal spread to celebrate the season!


Some background scrapbook paper, some torn paper, some inking through a stencil, some pearls, some washi, a couple Ghoul friends! A fun one to do!

Do check out what my teammies have made as they are incredible! 

Have a Happy Halloween and I do hope you will join our challenge. 

Helen


19 comments:

  1. abulous page and I love that quote, too funny! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love this! The words are perfect with the paperdoll witches and I love your spooky design with the touches of orange - amazing 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Happy Halloween! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Helen. I love how you used those TH witches. (I think they are one of my favorite seasonal images by him.) There are so many great details on this page. You certainly can do Halloween. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Halloween page Helen!! I love the vintage witches and the gorgeous background, the stenciled spider webs look amazing and what a fun sentiment!
    Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does look as though you had fun making this Helen! Love those two witches, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your two witches have fun, its a fabulous Halloween page Helen.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous page Helen, love the background for your 'ghouls' and I'm sure they will have fun.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page Helen, love those witches


    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great play on words Helen, fabulous take on Halloween!!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the girls and the sentiment and they work so well with your fab background!!!

    ReplyDelete