Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Travel and Adventure

 Good morning all! 

Today at Try it on Tuesday we have a new challenge up for the next two weeks...

Travel and Adventure



Even though we are starting to open up after this pandemic, travel will be minimum for us this summer! But we can travel in our art space! I made a tag for this challenge using modeling paste, stencils,  ink sprays, some rub-ons, washi tape and my traveling lady! 


I do hope you will check out what my amazing teammates have done with this challenge and share your travel and adventure pieces!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen


16 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, love the neutra colour scheme. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag and lady who seems to be waiting patiently for her journey to start, she will have a story to tell when she returns.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for traveling in our art space. It saved me through this pandemic. Love your piece today Helen. She looks ready to go! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your travelling lady, she looks ready to go on an adventure 😀. The background with the modelling paste is amazing too - perfect! Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tag Helen, I love the background with the diamond design, gorgeous monochromatic colors too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag although she doesn't look too happy about travelling! We will be staying home ,no travelling for us, just days out locally now and then

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your young lady looks like I feel about going on public transport! I love the texture on your tag and I do hope she gets to enjoy her journey! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Creekside Country Haven

    ReplyDelete