Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Feathered Friends

 Good Morning all, and welcome to a brand new challenge over at

 Try it on Tuesday


For the next two weeks the challenge is "Feathered Friends" 

 I made a scrappy art journal type page for this challenge. I first put some scrapbook paper down, then added some hexagons using Vintage Photo distress ink through a stencil. I used a feather stamp and stamped the feathers on a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper and fussy cut these out. I knew I wanted to use a friend type image and found these little cuties on Pinterest, cut them out, placed the feathers behind the 2 close friends and left the one girl by herself... this is typically me in a crowd! LOL! I stamped some birds, added some washi, and a sentiment. Voila.. feathered friends! 


I do hope you will join my teammates and my self and share your creations on our blog!


Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece, Helen, love it very much! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Art Journal.
    Have a nice week, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love how you stamped and stenciled over the background papers and the images match the quote perfectly with those additional birds and feathers 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super page Helen, the children look adorable, I wonder if they were talking about the birds.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet page Helen. I love the little girls. The birds work perfect! Hope all is well with you. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it features birds it's already a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous page Helen, I love the beautiful colors and cute girls, awesome sentiment too... that's me for sure in a crowd :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful page, love the girls and the sentiment too,( that's me on the left!!)


    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous page Helen! Your words made me smile! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic page Helen! The words made me smile.😊
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete