Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Inspired by a Song

 Good morning all! Today we have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks at

 Try it on Tuesday!


"Inspired by a Song"

I love music! All types! I have the tunes on the time! I turn up the volume loud, sing my heart out at times (with the door closed as my singing voice is not so good!), and am happy! 


One of my favorite songs is a rap song my eldest son use to play back in his younger days... It just makes me feel good! The song is "Sunshine" by Atmosphere. You really need to check it out.. it makes you feel so sunshiny and all!



So I made a sunshine spread in my art journal today for this challenge! I used some foil adhesive behind a sunshine stencil, added foil, some gesso, some writing of some of the lyrics, and a bike. My happy page!



I do hope you bust out some tunes today and sing your heart out while you play!

((HUGS))

Helen


20 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, there's just something about singing that makes me happy too although I'm not that good either ...lol 😉. I fell in love with your page as soon as I saw it, the stencilling looks so amazing with the foil - stunning! The way you added the wording is beautiful too. Take care and happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love how you did the sun's rays. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used a rap song and your page has a great streetwise vibe. The sun is amazing. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Helen! I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know many trap songs but I do love your journal spread! I will check out that song too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats 'Rap' ...predictive text huh! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super page , i love textures, congrats 👏👏😊have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a new song to me but it sure is happy. your design looks inspired, I love those sunrays.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great page and I love the shiny sun. I don't know this song, but I will check it out, hearing my kids choice of music is one thing I miss from family leaving home.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Avril! I miss their music!!!

      Delete
  10. I love this Helen, it's fabulous!!!
    I'm off to check out that song.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete