Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #179 - Q is for QUEEN

 Good morning all my snarky friends! Today, 

Edna has a new challenge for us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

Q is for QUEEN

(doesn't she look so regal? LOVE it Lee!!! (our graphics guru!!). 

I made an art journal page for today's challenge..... 


(he is the Queen of everything!)

I do hope you will check out what my Sistahs have done over at the Sisterhood today, and share with us your snarky Queen projects!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS)) 

Helen





14 comments:

  1. Just brilliant! How I do miss Freddie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, great focal point lobe the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this Helen!
    Queen's music, Freddie's legacy - what could be better for this challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't love this enough! Freddie and Queen are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now for that sentiment I would expect to see something a little more risque.. like a male dancer. LOL Great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That is what I thought too Chelle... but couldn't find a naked Freddie! LOL!!

      Delete
  6. This is an amazing page, Helen! I love the hints of crowns and music in the background, and of course the incomparable Freddie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freddie will always be my queen. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete