Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Winter Blues

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday

we have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks... Winter Blues.


For this art journal spread, I decided to do some water coloring. Obviously, I don't do it well! LOL! I added some spritzes of water to my water color journal, and dipped in some blue watercolor from some blue watercolor pens I have. I wasn't sure where this was going to end up. Once it was dry, I outlined all the blue with a black pen, and it resembled the world to me! So... I titled it "Our World is a Mess". Which it is for all the obvious reasons we all know about. 

I do hope you will check out what our marvelous design team has done for this challenge, and do share your projects with us! 


Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen



18 comments:

  1. What a fun piece! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing and inspirational make! I love how you created the blue landscape and it looks very frosty to me 😀. I'm in awe of you outlining it as it's so intricate, I bet it took you ages ...lol 😉. Take care and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! It is very relaxing to be honest!

      Delete
  3. I love how your watercolour play turned out! The outlining really does make this stand out! Take care, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is an amazing page. I really thought it was a printed world map turned a bit wonky at first, but really love it is all the paints you used. I think you made a super page. Very artsy! You should link up to Art Journal Journey too. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation, love how the watercolour worked. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page, what an imaginative idea

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic idea!
    Have a nice week and take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this piece of art sums up our world perfectly Helen. What a very thoughtful idea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this page Helen, I did think at first glance it was a world map - your watercolour drips turned out very 'arty' and the black outline really does set it off. The words you added, really sums everything up!
    Have a great week.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete