Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Christmas Sparkle

 Good Morning all! Today at  Try it on Tuesday  we have our very last challenge up for the year...

"Christmas Sparkle"

For today, I made 3 tags... one for each of my boys and one for my son's girlfriend! The boys always look forward to my tags on their presents so this year is no exception.


I used a white tag, and watercolor to add some greens for the background. I then used a snowflake stamp and some dots of versamark and heat set these using copper embossing powder. I added my little people, some washi tape and a sentiment. Now.. just have to add them to their presents!


And here is a closeup of the sparkle! 


Have super fun Holiday Season!! 

((HUGS))

Helnen







18 comments:

  1. Fantastic tags. Beautiful backgrounds for the little children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project, have a great week, hugs, Valerie And happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I love the colour palette and the sparkle from the silver EP looks amazing on these tags, so sparkly 😀. Merry Christmas to you and yours, may this holiday season be filled with love, joy and peace! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags Helen, love the background colours with the sparkly embossing.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Helen. I love these TH holiday kids. And I can see so much sparkle too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely trio - and a wonderful way to make the Christmas gift wrapping extra special and personal.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sparkle Helen and I love the idea of having a gift with such lovely tag! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are fabulous! Great details, images, and color. Super well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Helen your tags are so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete