Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Halloween

 Happy Halloween all! Today at Try it on Tuesday 

the Design Team has come up with some awesome Halloween projects to inspire you for this fortnight's challenge ... Halloween!!

For this challenge, I chose to make an art journal page....


I had fun using some Halloween stencils and random stamps for this one! And of course, my witchy friends!!




I do hope you will share your Halloween projects with us and 
stop by the blog and see what my teamies have done!

Happy Halloween all!

((HUGS))\
Helen


16 comments:

  1. Fab page, this is the sort of group therapy I would like! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Halloween page! The random stamping and cobweb stencil looks amazing, just the right setting for all those witchy friends to meet ...lol 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great background for you little group of witches, I can just imagine them gossiping about who put a spell on who!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ladies are one of my favorite Halloween images Helen.LOVE the snarky comment that goes with them! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic page, lovely witches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these witchy friends against your fabulous background Helen! I'd love to know what they're saying!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous page Helen, I am smiling at the thoughts of what those witchy friends could be talking about while they drink their brew.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page Helen, love your witches and the stencilled background

    Joan

    ReplyDelete