Tuesday, March 17, 2020

TIOT Exciting News!

I have some amazing news!!!!!! 

I am so thrilled to have been asked to be on this amazing
 Design Team at Try It On Tuesday!

Today is my first post, so be patient with me! LOL! 

This weeks prompt is "Home Sweet Home/Where would you like to live"!
Well... this was an easy one... I want to live on a beach somewhere warm, and open the doors, look at the sea and art all day long! How happy I would be! 

Instead, I am in Ontario, in the snow and cold and just dreaming! One day it will happen!
I even took the photo of my art journal piece on the snow bank out the front door! LOL!

I used distress inks for the background, some molding paste through a word stencil, a bird stamp and some actual sea grass I picked in Florida last year! (shh.. don't tell anyone!).


Thanks so much for taking a peek at my very first design team post for Try it on Tuesday!

I hope you will join me and all the team to join us!

((HUGS))

Helen

22 comments:

  1. What a great page for a starter Helen! I love the addition of the texture and the sea grass looks great in its setting! We can but dream!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chris! I am thrilled to be on the team!!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the TioT's family Helen. This is a fantastic page and i think many of us will be dreaming of a home with surroundings like this.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yvonne! We could all be neighbours and play all day! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful beach scene! I love the background with the stenciling and the seagrass looks amazing - perfect 😁. Sending you a big hello and welcome to the team, I'm so pleased that you have joined us and I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations too! Stay warm and sending happy wishes your way! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much Jo! You are a true inspiration to me!!! Thanks for the warm welcome!!

      Delete
  4. This is just gorgeous as a first piece for TioT! Super news! You fit so well there!
    Have fun!

    Big hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you posted...I did come over this morning to say welcome. A great page to kick off your time with TIOT. Beautiful. Love all the elements you used, too, Helen. Lovely start. Welcome to the team!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Helen - I forgot to say please look after yourself and yours and stay safe!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the tea Helen. THis is a fantastic first start. I would love to live near the beach too. New Hampshire seems like Ontario, we still had some snow fall today. Stay healthy and take care. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erika! I am thrilled to be on the team even if I am not living by the beach! !! You stay well too! ((HUGS)) Helen

      Delete
  8. Beautiful page, that background is awesome and I like a lot the textures you've created. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big Hello and Welcome to the Team Helen, this is a fabulous first piece and I would love to be living on a sunny beach right now. Stay healthy and safe.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I am thrilled to be part of your team!! You stay safe as well! ((HUGS)) Helen

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on joining the TIOT team - and what a lovely piece to start off with. I love that you used real seagrass, and it looks just right on your gorgeous seashore background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete