Saturday, March 07, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - B is for BOOZE & EXCITING NEWS

Hello all! I hope you can join Edna and the sisters for this weeks
 challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers … "B is for Booze". 

I was Queen of Snark a couple weeks ago, and today I am a guest designer for this challenge! How exciting!!! I have to say, this was a bit of a challenge for me, but I think I did the sisters proud!

So much so, they asked my to join all the sisters in the Design Team, which of course I said YES! I am beyond thrilled to work with these awesome talented ladies!!!!!

For my background, I used my brayer to roll some different acrylic paints down, stamped with some words and lattice work... then, because I couldn't find a wine glass stamp in my stash, I made one and stamped using Archival Watering Can. Then of course, added my image and quote! 


Thanks for having me design this week! It was a blast!

And thanks for stopping by! And a huge thanks to the sisters for having me join them!!!!

((HUGS))

Helen

11 comments:

  1. The background is awesome love the sentiment it's just a fab. card, welcome to the Sisterhood you have done us proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled that you are one of the Sisters now! Your project is all kinds of amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I am so glad to be part of your amazing sisterhood!

      Delete
  3. All the work you put into your background really paid off. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this, so funny. Congratulations on your DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooooorah!!!!
    You have soooooo joined the right team!
    Welcome to the sisterhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for asking!! I am honoured!!!! But this will mean I will never be Queen again!! LOL!!

      Delete
  6. Many congratulations Helen! The grungy background looks beautiful and the image and quote at e such fun - perfect 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete