Saturday, September 21, 2019

G is for GROSS

Good morning all you snarky stampers over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

I was Queen of Violent a couple weeks ago, and have been honoured to be a Guest Designer for this week's challenge... G is for GROSS!  If any of you knew me, I am a nice person, but if you ask my kids they will tell you that I have a wicked gross sense of sarcastic humour! So what better way to bring in the "gross-ness" but with an art journal spread!

I had fun doing this one and when asked to be a guest designer, I knew exactly what I was going to do! Lots of paint, molding paste, stencils,  inks, stamps, and of course an image (what I love to use) and my snarky "gross" sentiment!


I hope you can play along with Edna and all the Snarky Sisters
 and bring out your gross for the challenge!

Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Totally brrrrrrrilliant! Thanks for being our Queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the look on her face! She's definitely enjoying those cobbles far too much. Thank you for being a great Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well no wonder I feel like we are kindred spirits!
    It must be the wicked gross sense of sarcastic humour!!
    Thank you ever so much for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having me Donna! LOL!!

      Delete
  5. This is either totally gross... or very exciting! :D Either way, it's a fabulous piece of art! Truly worthy of a snarky crown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of Anna Taintor-great double meaning!

    ReplyDelete