Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Violent QUEEN!!!!

Good morning all! It has been a busy summer and I finally got time to play! This challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, was just the prompt to kick start my creativity that has been resting over the past month or so! I made an art journal page for this challenge and had a blast getting messy!


Lots of paint, lots of stencils, lots of stamping and a ton of fun!

Make sure you check out what the DT did for this challenge!

UPDATE: I made Queen at SOSS this week! Thanks gals!

Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

14 comments:

  1. Love this so much! Thanks for getting violent with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, violent and funny - absolutely perfect. The washi tape is a brilliant touch that pulls everything together. Thank you for getting snarky with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a "violent" prompt to get a person's mojo flowing! It certainly worked, you page is gorgeous and snarky. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! It was just what I needed!

      Delete
  4. Muahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I LOVE that sentiment
    And the stick carrying little old lady who looks ready to poke someone herself!
    Thanks for getting VIOLENT with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
    Not to mention I adore that violence got your mojo flowin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh - I laughed so hard I almost wet myself when I saw this, ROFL! Great sense of humour and lovely art :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me laugh every time I see it! You are the Queen!!! lol

    ReplyDelete