Saturday, January 26, 2019

My GOAL for 2019

Hi everyone! Thought I would share my goal for 2019... to inspire! To inspire myself to try new things, to inspire others to try new things, and to inspire to be the best person I can be.

Thought I would make an altered art piece to set on my desk to remind me daily of this!

I am going to submit this to More Than Words for the January challenge of Goals.
Also to Bleeding Art Challenge. for their "aAnything Goes January".

I used a computer board, added embellishments, inked like crazy, 
highlighted with waxes and voila... done!


Hope you all enjoy your goals for 2019!

((HUGS))

Helen

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, thank you for joining us over a Bleeding Art.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous makeover - love it! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You created something gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Awesome build of details, and so well positioned, great mixed media piece. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than WOrds & Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Forgot to mention, in order to qualify for MTW, you need to add in your blog post our moodboard and what it inspired in your project. There is still time to fix your blog post, I would hate for your project to not qualify.

      Delete
  5. AWESOME!!! Your use of materials and composition is wonderful! Thanks for your submission to the Bleeding Art Challenge!

    ReplyDelete