Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Spring Colours

 Good Morning all, and Happy Spring!


Today at Try it on Tuesday, we have a new challenge up for the next couple weeks to celebrate this new season....

"Spring Colors"



I made an art journal spread for this using pastel kind of colors! That is what Spring reminds me of! Although I don't use a lot of pastel colors, I did have fun layering the background with distress inks and stencils! 


I do hope you will stop by and check out all the gorgeous Spring colors the design team has created! 

Happy Spring!

((HUGS))

Helen

3 comments:

  1. Love this Helen, you do find some amazing images and your sentiments always make me laugh

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful fun springtime page Helen its a super quote as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I think clouds are nice. They comes with rain showers to bring life. :)

    ReplyDelete