Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Positive or Uplifting Quote

 Good Morning all, and Happy New Year's to you and yours! 

Today at Try it on Tuesday, we have a brand new challenge for you to start 2021... 

Use a positive or uplifting quote on your project


Of course, I had to use both "uplifting" and a positive quote! LOL!
I made the background using a ton of different blues and splashes of pinks and some stencil; added my little ladies, some washi tape and of course... my positive sentiment!! Life is definitely too short to get your knickers in a knot!! LOL!!


I do hope you will join us with this challenge, and do check out what the amazing design team has come up with for this first challenge of 2021!

Happy Creating! 

((HUGS))

Helen





23 comments:

  1. What a fun piece, thanks for the smiles! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny ...lol 😉. I like how you incorporated the "uplifting" part of your design, it really made me smile along with the fun quote - love it! Thanks for the smiles and sending positive vibes your way. Happy January and all the best for the New Year! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud at this as it reminded me of a story my Mum used to love to tell about her time as waitress in a tea shop as a teen! One of the other waitresses had problem when the elastic in her passion killer knickers snapped and they fell to the floor - she stepped out of them - folded them, put them over her arm as if they were a napkin and calmly walked back to the kitchen. I wonder what the story was here - it does rather look like broken elastic! Thanks for providing the smiles today! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hysterical Helen. I just love it. You certainly made an uplifting piece. I had me smiling this morning. That lady on the right's expression is great! Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny, a great quote and a fabulous image, love their faces! Very uplifting indeed.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me laugh, love it!!! Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic, love it!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Great background and really cool words to go with your playful ladies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! Made me laugh out loud, great quote too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! Really funny!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has really made me chuckle today Helen, you are so witty with your words and pictures.
    Fabulous.. Thanks for keeping us smiling in 2021 Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete