Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Tag Tuesday - Numbers

 Hi there all! Here's a little tag I made for a challenge over at Tag Tuesday 

The theme is NUMBERS! 

I had fun playing with my tag today, and have decided to do some snarky ones this year... because ... well.. I love snark! All my friends will get them on their birthday presents! LOL!


I first used a brayer to apply some turquoise, bubblegum pink and white over the background. I then embossed a number stamp I have had for ages. I used a Tim Holtz stencil and added some numbers to the left using some turquoise paint. I added some splatters in this color as well as white! Then I added the border scallop (which I had done ages ago using some left over paper!), added my little snarky gal and a sentiment... of sorts! 

Hope you are having a fabulous start to our New Year! 

Happy Creating! 

((HUGS))

Helen


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag Helen, thanks q joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, sweet image with a great words. lol Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen your tag is brilliant. That poor little girl does not like numbers lol. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday with your beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the image of the little girl, she is so sweet, great placement of the numbers..
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete