Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Color Blocking - MIUCB #38

This month at Mix It Up Challenge Blog the challenge is to use your acrylic blocks for color blocking! 

I used my littlest acrylic block, 1" x 1" and used Tim Holtz Distress inks to make my blocked background! Added some modling paste through a square stencil of Finnabairs. I then stamped and heat embossed my butterflies using black EP> Added some splatters, my image, washi and sentiment! What a fun way to play with my inks!


Thanks for the great challenge!



And thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

7 comments:

  1. This is an Amazing card Helen !! How beautiful is your background, very happy and bright colours, and with lovely texture. Wonderful little girl with wings. Love the butterflies.
    I wish you a very nice Friday, stay safe
    and Big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Caty!!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. this is gorgeous! I love your colorful background!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great job Helen! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
    Darlene
    Mix It Up
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete