Friday, June 05, 2020

ATC with Heart - #93 - Animals in the Forest

Hello all my ATC friends! There is a new challenge this month at ATC with Heart blog! 

Animals in the Forest

Well... I tried my best but couldn't fiqure out what I want to do, so I chose to do an animal looking up at wild birds from the forest floor! I know, it was a bit out of the box... but that's how I roll! LOL!


I used distress inks to make the background, and then heat embossed using black embossing powder over some tree and branch stamps! I then embossed a few birds in the sky!

I do hope you will join the design team and myself this month and show us your animals in the forest ATC!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the theme, great ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC is really beautiful! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I felt like a moose in the middle of the wood, looking up in the sky LOL Love it! :)
    Hugs from your new follower

    ReplyDelete