Sunday, February 14, 2016

Anything But Cute - Challenge #10


Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there!  Love yourself today!!

Today I am spending the day playing and getting messy!

The first challenge I worked on is on at Anything but Cute challenge blog!  This month we need to show our interpretation of Grungy Love!

 
What a challenge.. as I don't do grungy too well!  So here is what I came up with..
 
 
I also happened to be ABC's runner up last month and one of DT Favourites!!  I was truly surprised... you can check it out HERE if you would like to! Thanks girls!!
 
Hope you all have a fantastic day!
 
{{HUGS}}

Helen
 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderfully done!!!
    Thank you for joining our Grungy Love challenge at Anything But Cute!
    Hugs

    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful grungy piece! I love that fabulous heart!
    Thank you so much for joining in our Grungy Love challenge at Anything But Cute! Branka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again Helen!

    I think you did a wonderful job with your grungy piece, the heart looks amazing!

    Thanks so much for joining in our 'Grungy Love' challenge at Anything But Cute. Anne DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you! And I think you do grungy very well! I love the little post mark in the corner. thank you for joining our Grungy Love challenge at Anything But Cute this time. Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete