Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Masculine

 Good Morning all! We have a new challenge up at

 Try it on Tuesday.

"Make it Masculine"

For this challenge I made an art journal spread using different paints, stencils, and all kinds of messiness! Of course, I had to add my favorite little men and an oh so true sentiment! LOL!


I do hope you will pop over to our challenge blog and check out the amazing designs from the Design Team!  Remember, anything goes, as long as it is masculine!

Have fun creating!

((HUGS))


Helen

14 comments:

  1. Helen these little boys are so cute, and what a fun page. I'm loving your texture too. Have a great day and week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this page, the little boys are such a charming bunch and I love the monochrome textured background you gave them. And with that sentiments i's so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really love this Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen you always seem to add a sentiment that makes me smile and this one does just that with those sweet little children enjoying being together. A fantastic page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little guys! This makes me think back to the school concerts my boys used to take part in. Your background is fabulous and that quote....well, that is priceless! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute little kids 🤩🤩🤩 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - love the textured background such a contrast to those sweet boys and that quote is brilliant. A really great page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete