Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Animal - real or imaginary

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday, we have a new challenge up for the next couple of weeks.... 

"Animal - Real or Imaginary"


I just had to do a scrapbooky/art journal page about my 2 adorable grand puppies! 

They are so sweet and I love when they come for a visit! Even though they are huge, they are still puppies! Background stencil work, bones cut from images off the internet, and of course.. my snarky saying! LOL!


Love ya Bear and Oakley!

Happy Creating and I do hope you will join us! Check out what my team mates have created for this fun challenge as well 

((HUGS))

Helen


12 comments:

  1. Fun page, I love that quote, too. Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous page Helen, those dogs look adorable. Love the quote - it gives such a fun element to the page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen I am laughing at the snarky comment you added to this fabulous page. As a dog lover, I can relate to that comment . Your family dogs look adorable and its a great page.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Helen, how do you come up with these hilarious sentiments, made me laugh out loud and nearly choke on my cup of tea! Love this page!

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i had to smile when I saw the photos and read the sayings. It is really a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete